Writing a full-length research paper is a difficult job, the writing was started after successful research or a review process and on the basis of this process, the paper can be divided into different category i.e., Research paper, short communication, Review article, and technical paper. In this article, we covered Full-length paper writing or how to write a full-length research paper
Ethical issue in research Paper: Before writing a paper you should aware that a paper submitted to a journal should report original and previously unpublished findings. Following the ethical policy and plagiarism cannot be tolerated. If an author found to drip the ethical policy, the submission will be automatically terminate and the action should be taken according to the law and order.
Full-length Research Paper formatting guideline
The full paper within 10-15 page or word limit of 3000-5500, including reference, table/figure/charts, and descriptions
12-point Time new roman
Normal (top and bottom 1inch, and left and right 1.5 inch
One Colum portrait
MS Word compatible file
General Instruction for a research paper mention above (may be changed according to the Journal guideline)
Structure of Full-length Research Paper
1. Title of study: contains the keyword of your study
2. Authors; Name of contributor in this paper
3. Affliction: Department/University/Country
4. Corresponding author Email id: [email protected]
5. Abstract body: See How to write an abstract section
8. Materials and methods:
9. Results: (Table, Figure)
12. Acknowledgments: (when applicable)
13. Statement of conflict of interest:
14. Authors’ Contribution:
16. Appendices: (when applicable)
Note: For more detail about content and writing skill for point number 1-6 of full-length paper see How to Write An Abstract Section
7. Introduction of Full-length Research Paper: in this portion of a paper you have to introduce your topic and research carried out to date in this field and review of literature, the reason for choosing this study, the significance, and the importance of your hypothesis briefly.
8. Materials and methods of Full-length Research Paper: this portion of a paper-covered methodology used in your study topic includes the physiography of the study is, the period of your study, procedures, and protocol used to explain the objective of your topic. It is consists of one or more methods depend upon the number of objects selected in your study.
9. Results of Full-length Research Paper: should be clear and concise, in this section of paper contain the finding of your study and was presented in the form of data, Table, and Figure after proper analysis by applying reliable static tools. Table and figure cab be placed either next to the relevant text or on a spate page, you can achieve the high possible quality of resolution while preparing fig and table.
10. Discussions of Full-length Research Paper: in this section, your result will be explored or correlated with the previously published literature, avoid an extensive citation, and only discussed the published work to make your outcome more authenticated.
11. Conclusion of Full-length Research Paper: it is the synthesis of the key point of your paper including significance and result, it may conclude your thoughts.
12. Acknowledgments of Full-length Research Paper: in this portion one has to acknowledge or thanks all who have directly or indirectly help him during this journey of paper writing started from topic selection to submission of a paper for publication. Avoid your affliction institute and department name.
13. Statement of conflict of interest: it comes under competing interest and adds the declaration of all authors regarding this paper submission and copyright, that could influence your research.
14. Authors’ Contribution of Full-length Research Paper: in this portion, you have to add the responsibility or share in work done by each author of this paper.
15. References of Full-length Research Paper: as the name indicates include all references or citations use in your paper care should be taken that don’t miss even a single reference. For reference writing, one has to use different Reference writing Rules (Harvard and Vancouver style), follow the author guideline of that journal in which you are going to submit your paper.
16. Appendices of Full-length Research Paper: supplementary matter or section of subsidiary material at the end of your paper that gives additional information on the topic and helps to understand the content and text in your topic, it is not an essential part of text matter in the paper.
This is all about full-length research paper preparation and hopes these steps and information help you in your paper formatting before publishing in a suitable research journal, KRS is an online learning platform, which brings novel articles from time to time, stays connected.
Please share and subscribe to our website, so that it can reach all people in need, and for more E-content, for research support, you can find it on our website or you can also write us at [email protected] for a free consultation.
Notion: For the arrangement of above mention point or deletion of anyone is decided by the author guideline of a Journal in which you have to submit your paper and the author guideline policy will be strictly followed by the publisher, your paper will be rejected if found tiny formatting mistakes.